Huwebes, Disyembre 27, 2012

dancing

for me dancing has been my passion.. but sometimes it can also danger our lives especially to those people who use to do break dance.
I've been dancing for how many years but I didn't even dare to learn about break dancing.

I use to dance hip hop dances, i would like to dance contemporary but I don't have the opportunity for it.. I'm looking forward for that someday.

I'm 19 years old.. like I've said just a while, I've been dancing for how many years, but only lately when I appreciate dancing, that's why I don't enhance it much.

thanks to jabbawockeez who inspired me to appreciate dancing.

okay.. so much for this yet.. I'm going to bed now to rest.

hope to find time for continuing sharing about this matter..

goodnight to all dancers

I just write about this just to share.. I'm new to this environment.. this is my first time to write in blog..

I don't have any idea about this.. just want to try yet.. :D

God spped


2 komento: